Click for Westport Click for Embraer Click for Gulfstream Click for Cessna Click for Gulfstream

FAA pull your ticket?

Discussion in 'Jet Aviation Discussion' started by JetForums, Jul 26, 2012.

1. JetForums

JetForums Publisher/Admin

Must be a bunch of grounded pilots here. We built a virtual FBO, but everyone is MIA? Fine. Whatever. I'll just have discussions with me, myself and I. Sounds skitzophenic!
  2. travler

travler New Member

no i think every one is a sleep hope fully they will wake up soon and start talking

travler
  3. RonL

RonL New Member

Make an announcement that it is, "now safe to turn on your cell phones, computers and other electronics" :D habits die hard.

I have left my cell phone off after getting off a plane on several occasions:rolleyes:

I think the site is awesome.
  4. JetForums

JetForums Publisher/Admin

Thanks Ron. Appreciate your participation. I took the week off to recover from months of building JF. Back on Monday.
  5. RonL

RonL New Member

I hope you had a good relaxing week, I have very little background to give a true understanding of what you have had to go through setting up the site, I think more time than the yacht forum will be needed to see a strong group here, I can't be much help but will try to be a positive member of the group.

To be honest, I had a hard time making the decision to sign on because I'm not a pilot of any kind, however I have about 25 hours of solo flying experience from long ago and that never goes away, I remember all the sensations of feeling and a lot of basic information as if it was only yesterday.

My true interest will be in fan jets and/or turbo-prop power.

Thanks for having me here.

Ron L
  6. Norseman

Norseman Member

Nah, still have all my tickets just been too busy flying to hang out here..;)

Summer is the busy season and my company usually runs out of pilots at the end of the month as we are up against the legailty of Max for the Month.

Overtime for June and July, hoping it will slow down so I can go sailing.:cool: