Click for Hawker Click for Daher-Socata Click for YachtForums Click for Gulfstream Click for HondaJet

Falcon 50 Fuel Panel

Discussion in 'Jet Aviation Discussion' started by Glenn. Rich, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Glenn. Rich

Glenn. Rich New Member

I'm a Line service tech, and need reference material on how to properly set up and fuel a falcon 50.

Could someone please help me with the procedures of this operation?

I need a step by step guide or walk through on how to set up the fuel panel (both in the cockpit, and at the SPR reciever).

I've looked all over the internet to find an explanation. I need to be able to explain and train my techs, so pictures and step by step would be great!

Thanks guys
  2. JetForums

JetForums Publisher/Admin

Hi Glenn and welcome to JF. I've copied this thread over to the technical forum. I've also indexed the thread with our search engine technology which has already placed the thread at the top of a Google search...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....0.0.58.58.1.1.0.les;..0.0...1c.2.zvSQLgfOSqU

Anyone searching Google with similar keywords should find this thread. Hopefully, wisdom will follow. Thanks for posting!
  3. travler

travler New Member

i know a guy in gig harbor wa who is an ia & ap that works on falcons if intrested pm me and i will forward his info

travler

P/S welcome glen i'am based at kcno