Click for Hawker Click for Gulfstream Click for Piper Click for Cessna Click for Daher-Socata

Hawker Beechcraft 4000 - Artistic Paint Scheme

Discussion in 'Jet Aviation Discussion' started by Martinb, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Martinb

Martinb New Member

Hello everyone, this is my first thread, I want to show my work done on a hawker 4000, the idea was to achieve an artistic presentation that shows a bolder paintscheme and colors out of the ordinary, I hope you like it, I await your comments, thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
  2. JetForums

JetForums Publisher/Admin

Welcome to JetForums Martin. I have reduced the size of your images to meet our guidelines.
  3. Jet News

Jet News JF News Editor Staff Member

The scheme is Asian inspired? Looks like an articulating dragon or maybe my eyes are too artsy! :)
  4. JetForums

JetForums Publisher/Admin

Instead of posting 2000 pixels images that distort the screens of laptops and mobile devices, just zoom in on different perspectives and post 800 pixel images of the details you want to focus on.
  5. Martinb

Martinb New Member

Hi, Sorry for upload big images, thanks to Admin by optimizing images, the paint scheme is inspired by a sketch of floral lines that hug the plane, but not a dragon, or an Asian scheme.
  6. Jet News

Jet News JF News Editor Staff Member

Was just what I interpreted it as, nice though :)
  7. Martinb

Martinb New Member

Hello everyone, this occasion attached a video made by me on the real-time 3D tour of a Hawker Beechcraft 4000 for exchanging paint schemes and view details of jet, the customer can move through space as he want and look at the overall design of it, this new technology will allow potential users to view the model from the comfort of their home, as well as choose the materials he wants.
    I await your comments.
    Kind regards.
    Martin.