Click for Dassault Click for Bombardier Click for Westport Click for Piper Click for Hawker

News: SyberJet SJ30i To Fly in Q3 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SyberJet SJ30i To Fly in Q3 2017
    The SyberJet SJ30i is expected to make its maiden sortie in the third quarter of this year according to the company. The SJ30i is essentially the revamped version of the SJ30 and showcases a new cockpit and updated cabin. At present, engineering work on the cockpit is pretty much completed. They are calling it the SyberVision Flight Deck basically their custom version of the Honeywell Primus Epic 2.0. The glass cockpit features four 12 inch screens in a 'plus' layout and display a myriad of information. SmartView synthetic vision, a moving map display system, electronic charts, TCAS II, dual flight management systems, graphical flight planning and onboard weather radar are some of the features.
  2. “The engineering work on the cockpit is almost complete and we are now installing wire harnesses -for SyberVision Flight Deck - in the first test aircraft,” says SyberJet general manager and director of sales, Mark Fairchild. He continued, “functional testing will begin as soon as the installations are complete. We are aiming for engine power-on in May, with first flight in the summer timeframe.” The updated jet is powered by a pair of Williams International FJ44-2A powerplants. If you want this jet expect to pay around 8.3-million dollars.

For more information:

SyberJet Aircraft
    526 North Aviation Way
    Cedar City, UT 84721
    www.syberjet.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.