Click for Westport Click for Bombardier Click for Gulfstream Click for Boeing Click for Daher-Socata

Welcome to JetForums!

Discussion in 'Jet Aviation Discussion' started by JetForums, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Norseman

Norseman Member

Thanks gents, I figured that would get yer attention...:D

Now I am somebody, Avatar and all.:cool:
  2. PropBet

PropBet New Member

Knock knock!
    Who's there? (door creeks open)..... Oh, you're from Yachtforums! C'mon in!

So this is the appropriate and obligatory "first post" to commend Carl and team on months, if not years of procrastination, brainstorming, think tanking, researching, planning, coding, blood, sweat and tears from a keyboard and ultimately launching JF!

Very nice work Carl. Very nice indeed.

I look forward contributing where I can and being a part of the community.
  3. Jet News

Jet News JF News Editor Staff Member

You don't know the half of it! Besides your screen name is now even more relevant over here... :)
  4. JetForums

JetForums Publisher/Admin

Few people comprehend the amount of work that goes into a custom vB based forum. I know you do Jasen; you've peered into the belly of the beast and it's daunting. It took many months, but now the real work begins... building a content rich environment that will hopefully evolve into an accepted resource.

I'm attending the NBAA in Orlando at the end of October. Should have some new material to upload following the show, but right now I'm back in YF world getting ready for Monaco.

Hope to see you at FLIBS this year!
  5. PropBet

PropBet New Member

Kind of.
    If you knew the backstory, it makes better sense over there. But I'm glad to be here and that my forum name is cross site compatible.