Click for Westport Click for Hawker Click for Cessna Click for Dassault Click for Bombardier

Delivered: Embraer delivers first 'Legacy 650' Jet

1. Embraer delivers first 'Legacy 650' Executive Jet

Embraer delivered the first large category Legacy 650 executive jet, last Friday, to Amsair Aircraft Limited, owned by Lord Alan Sugar. The recently certified aircraft, to be based at London Stansted Airport (STN), U.K., will be operated by Titan Airways Executive, a VIP charter company, and will receive support and maintenance services from Inflite, an Embraer authorized service center in the U.K.

“This is a very exciting time for Embraer to deliver the first Legacy 650 executive jet to Amsair Aircraft Limited,” said Colin Steven, Embraer Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Europe, Africa and the Middle East – Executive Jets. “Titan Airways customers will appreciate the unparalleled combination of performance and comfort of the aircraft with its 3,900–nauticalmile range and three distinct cabin zones, unique in this category of executive jets.”

Launched one year ago at NBAA 2009, the Legacy 650 can fly up to 3,900 nautical miles (7,223 kilometers), nonstop, with four passengers, or 3,840 nautical miles (7,112 kilometers) with eight passengers. The new jet has a roomy cabin and a spacious galley, as well as the largest inflight accessible baggage compartment of its category.

“I’m extremely pleased to receive the brand-new Legacy 650 executive jet,” said Lord Alan Sugar, owner of Amsair Aircraft Limited. “I have owned and operated a Legacy 600 for the last four years, and I’ve been looking forward to this exciting new development from Embraer. The aircraft offers greater range than the current Legacy 600, but with the same elegance, comfort and functional interior. After evaluating several aircraft, it was the only one on the market that met all of my expectations. I’m sure that this state-of-the-art aircraft is going to be a star in Titan Airways Executive’s fleet for corporate and leisure groups alike.”

“We are extremely excited about taking delivery of the first Legacy 650, worldwide,” said Alastair Kiernan, Titan Airways Executive Commercial Director. “Coinciding with the launch of our new brand, Titan Airways Executive, this fabulous aircraft will enable us to offer transatlantic nonstop services to our customers with a very high level of comfort.”

For more information:

Embraer Jet
    Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2170
    São Paulo, São José dos Campos
    12227-901
    Brazil
    EMBRAER - For the Journey

***​