Click for Daher-Socata Click for Dassault Click for Boeing Click for Gulfstream Click for Bombardier

Hawker Beechcraft offers upgrades to 250 and 350i aircraft

Discussion in 'Hawker Beechcraft News' started by Jet News, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet News

Jet News JF News Editor Staff Member

Hawker Beechcraft offering free upgrade for post-bankruptcy momentum

Hawker Beechcraft is willing to offer free avionics upgrades to purchasers of Hawker Beechcraft King Air 250 and 350i aircraft . The move is in efforts to try boost sales when HBC plans to emerge from bankruptcy this year (in a few weeks). The free avionics upgrades takes in the Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion flight deck.

However, there is a condition and according to Hawker Beechcraft, the offer is valid only for aircraft both purchased and delivered between 1 January and 28 February. As part of the restructuring plans post-bankruptcy, Hawker Beechcraft plans to emerge from 'protection' entirely focused on turboprop-powered King Air aircraft as well as piston-powered Bonanzas and Barons. Additionally, the company will drop the 'Hawker' name and be renamed Beechcraft. Furthermore they will seek to introduce as many as five single-engine turboprop and piston-powered aircraft. The light and mid-size business-jet line of Hawker will cease operations entirely.

For more information:

Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
    9709 E. Central Avenue
    Wichita, KS 67206
    www.hawkerbeechcraft.com

***​

Attached Files:

• 350i.jpg
      350i.jpg
      File size:
      44.9 KB
      Views: