Click for Piper Click for Hawker Click for Cessna Click for YachtForums Click for HondaJet

News: Beechcraft Gains Certification For Fusion-Equipped KingAir 350i/ER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beechcraft KingAir 350i/ER Equipped With Fusion Cockpit Granted Certification
    Beechcraft, a Textron Aviation company was recently granted certification by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for their Pro Line Fusion-equipped cockpits aboard the KingAir 350i/ER. The announcement came during the recently concluded NBAA's Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Beechcraft/Textron debuted Pro Line Fusion-equipped King Air 350i and King Air 250 turboprops during NBAA for Textron Aviation’s static display at the Henderson Executive Airport.
  2. “Our product roadmap is focused on satisfying our operators’ requirements, and making Pro Line Fusion standard on our production King Airs is in direct response to customer feedback,” said Christi Tannahill, senior vice president, Turboprop Aircraft and Interior Design. “Offering the latest technology in the cockpit and cabin has resulted in great market reaction; our owners and operators clearly appreciate that these new features improve the overall flight experience and value of the King Air.” Deliveries of the Fusion-equipped King Air 250 are expected to begin before the end of the year. Certification for the Pro Line Fusion-equipped King Air C90GTx is expected in the first half of 2016.

For more information:

Beechcraft Corporation
    9709 E. Central Avenue
    Wichita, KS 67206
    www.beechcraft.com

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.