Click for Piper Click for Embraer Click for YachtForums Click for Cessna Click for HondaJet

News: Daher Socata Delivers First UK Based TBM 930

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daher Socata Delivers First UK Based TBM 930
    Daher Socata is a manufacturer of very fast turbo prop executive aircraft and their latest so-called TBM model is the TBM 930. Deliveries of the latest iteration commenced a while ago and now Daher announces that they have delivered the first 930 to be based in the UK. It also marked the initial TBM 930 sale by Flying Smart – the newly-appointed TBM Authorized Distributor for the U.K. and Ireland.
  2. The TBM 930’s customer is Attila Balogh, an established American businessman in the United Kingdom, and who is the CEO of Partner in Pet Food (PPF), a leading company in the European pet food market. PPF, which has experienced dynamic growth in recent years, operates nine pet food factories in Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and the Netherlands – serving 35 countries, mostly in Europe.“When I made the decision, I had surveyed the market, looking at both jet and turboprop aircraft. With pressurization, I could fly above the weather and benefit from the reliability of the turbine engine,” Balogh explained. “I finally selected the TBM 930, as it offered the best combination of speed, altitude, range and payload.” Balogh will fly the TBM 930 as an owner/operator. A passionate aviator with some 1,600 flight hours in his logbook, he learned to fly in 2004 at the Yorkshire aerodrome of Sherburn-in-Elmet, and purchased his first aircraft (a piston-engine four-seater) in 2008.

For more information:

SOCATA North America, Inc.
    North Perry Airport, 7501 South Airport Rd.
    Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 / USA
    www.tbm.aero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.