Click for Gulfstream Click for Piper Click for Cessna Click for Gulfstream Click for Daher-Socata

News: Honda Aircraft Company & ANA Partnering

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANA; Honda Aircraft Company Partners
    Big news for the Honda Aircraft Company with the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for a relationship with ANA Holdings. Yes, this means that ANA soon could be using HondaJets to transport some of their business and executive passengers on existing shuttled routes. ANA will introduce current business jet users and its commercial flight customers to the HondaJet by maximizing the utilization of the aircraft. ANA will use the HondaJet for its charter and feeder flights connecting them to the existing broad network at major travel hubs in North America and Europe.
  2. "I am delighted that ANA has chosen the HondaJet to support their arranged feeder and charter flight operations," said Honda Aircraft President and CEO Michimasa Fujino. "I am confident the HondaJet will meet and exceed their customers' expectations with its unrivaled speed, efficiency, luxurious features and comfort. I'm looking forward to expanding the business jet market through the use of the HondaJet by ANA." ANA is also happy with the arrangement and what it could mean for its valued business customers. ANA HOLDINGS INC. President and CEO, Shinya Katanozaka commented, "Through this strategic partnership and use of the HondaJet, ANA will create new demand to utilize business jets, in particular for travelers of various Japanese entities who value convenience and privacy in their overseas travel."

For more information:

Honda Aircraft Company
    Greensboro, NC
    United States of America
    www.hondajet.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.