Click for Cessna Click for Westport Click for Bombardier Click for YachtForums Click for Daher-Socata

News: Jackie Chan Takes Delivery Of First Embraer Legacy 500 In China

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First Embraer Legacy in China Delivered To Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan has done it again and what that means is that he has taken delivery of the first Embraer Legacy 500 in China. A couple years ago he took delivery of the first Legacy 650 in China as well. The Embraer brand ambassador now has possession of his new fly-by-wire twin engine jet. “The Legacy 500 features our best-to-date technologies and it incorporates designs that maximize passenger comfort and fuel efficiency,” said Marco Tulio Pellegrini, President & CEO, Embraer Executive Jets. “This new aircraft, along with the Legacy 650 that we already delivered to Mr. Chan, will further facilitate his business development, as well as his humanitarian activities.”
  2. The new jet was given validation from the Chinese Authorities since mid-2015 making way for this first and future customer deliveries. Guan Dongyuan, Senior Vice President of Embraer and President of Embraer China, said: "We feel privileged to deliver the Legacy 500 to Jackie Chan, who is not only a world-renowned star, business elite and philanthropist, but also Embraer’s old partner, loyal customer and brand ambassador. I believe Jackie Chan’s choice reflects the changing mindset among Chinese customers that midsize executive jets can fulfill most of their business missions with higher efficiency and greater flexibility." Jackie Chan is reported as saying, "I’m so thrilled to receive this Legacy 500, a state-of-art executive jet, in the past few years, my Legacy 650 has brought me fantastic traveling experiences and great convenience, allowing me to do more acting and philanthropic works around the world. I’m sure that the performance of the new Legacy 500 will again exceed my expectations, and become a comfortable mobile home and office for me.”

For more information:

Embraer Brasileira
    de Aeronautica S.A.
    Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2170
    São Paulo, São José dos Campos
    12227-901 Brazil
    www.embraerexecutivejets.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.