Click for Cessna Click for Bombardier Click for Gulfstream Click for Piper Click for Embraer

News: Pilatus Delivers Landmark 2,000th PC-12 Turboprop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2,000th PC-12 Delivered By Pilatus
    Last month Pilatus Aircraft announced that it delivered its 2,000th PC-12 aircraft. The milestone delivery in itself showcases the vast popularity of the turboprop single over the years. The 2,000th unit was delivered to PlaneSense and to mark the occasion the aircraft has the number 2000 on the sides. PlaneSense has been a longstanding customer of Pilatus having acquired their first PC-12 from the Swiss manufacturer back in 1995, that's nearly 30 years ago.
  2. Markus Bucher, CEO of Pilatus, said at the handover: "Year after year, our PC -12 is, and will remain, the world’s best-selling single-engine turboprop aircraft in its class with pressurized cabin. We have continually developed our bestseller over the years and the current PC-12 is state of the art. Today, I’m very proud that I and my team are able to hand over the 2000th PC-12 to our exceptionally loyal and faithful customer PlaneSense®. I’m grateful that we can count this very professional company among our customers. PlaneSense® is an important part of the PC-12’s history, demonstrating day in, day out, that our proven, reliable and safe aircraft is ideally suited to the most demanding of missions. Quite simply, it’s the best aircraft in its class!"
  3. Presently the operators fleet comprises of more PC-12s than any other aircraft type. The company currently operates 43 PC-12s and eleven PC-24s. "Our clients have enjoyed the aircraft’s versatility, reliability, comfort, and efficiency for 28 years. Our partnership with Pilatus has been incredibly valuable and we look forward to expanding it further in the years to come", said George Antoniadis, Founder, President and CEO of PlaneSense®.

For more information:

Pilatus Aircraft Ltd
    Stans, Switzerland
    www.pilatus-aircraft.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.