Click for HondaJet Click for Gulfstream Click for Gulfstream Click for Bombardier Click for Piper

News: Daher Socata Delivers 100th Milestone TBM900

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100th Daher Socata TBM900 Delivered
    Daher Socata, the manufacturer of arguably the fastest turboprop single, recently reached a milestone in the production of the TBM900. The 100th 900 TBM variant rolled off the production-line and into the hands of her owner in less than two years, signifying how well the aircraft is doing. The aircraft was handed over to United States repeat client Dale Schneider. His first aircraft was a Daher Socata TBM700C2 that was acquired back in 2006 and since then racked up 1,000 hours on the airframe. Schneider received his TBM 900 at Daher’s production facility in Tarbes, France and participated in the aircraft’s ferry flight from Europe to the U.S.
  2. “This very symbolic delivery confirms that our TBM 900 not only is the fastest single turboprop, but also the fastest-selling TBM ever – as the program was officially unveiled only 20 months ago in March 2014," commented Nicolas Chabbert, the Senior Vice President of Daher’s Airplane Business Unit. “We thank Dale Schneider for his confidence, and wish him the best for his next 1,000 TBM flight hours – and beyond.” The TBM 900’s top cruise speed is increased to 330 KTAS at 28,000 ft., and its maximum range is extended to 1,730 nautical miles with five adult passengers as a result of the fuel consumption reduction to 37 U.S. gallons per hour. As the owner of the milestone 100th TBM 900, Schneider selected the new aircraft based on his experience with the TBM 700C2. “I purchased the pre-owned TBM 700C2 because it was fast,” he said. “I then joined the TBM Owners and Pilot Association (TBMOPA) and enjoyed becoming a part of the TBM flying community. So when the time came to replace my airplane, buying a brand new TBM 900 was the obvious choice.”

For more information:

SOCATA North America, Inc.
    North Perry Airport, 7501 South Airport Rd.
    Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 / USA
    www.tbm.aero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.