Click for Westport Click for HondaJet Click for Daher-Socata Click for Bombardier Click for Cessna

News: Special Edition Beechcraft King Air 350i For 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Textron Aviation Special Edition King Air 350i In 2019
    Come 2019 customers will be able to purchase the special edition King Air 350i. What is so different about this King Air 350i? Textron Aviation will be offering a themed exterior and interior on this edition of the type. They are partnering with King Ranch to offering the one-of-a-kind 350i . "We are proud to offer our customers an exciting new special edition King Air that brings together two iconic brands," said Rhonda Fullerton, vice president, Marketing. "The legendary reliability and performance of the King Air 350i has made it the most popular business turboprop on the market while the uncompromising quality and high-tech innovation of King Ranch has placed it at the leading edge of the ranching industry."
  2. Featuring the King Ranch edition Matterhorn white base coat with dark caramel pearl and black pearl stripes, the livery will showcase the King Ranch Running W logo adjacent to the entry door and on the inboard side of the winglets. Inside, the theme continues with King Ranch pewter trim accents below the four cabin tables, Running W aft bulkhead quilting, King Ranch-branded throw carpets, hair-on-hide lumbar pillows, ostrich muslin vinyl headliner and window panels, Tendu wood grain side-ledges and cabinetry, crocodile-embossed leather upper sidewalls and many more distinctive elements and accessories. Below is a render that depicts the aforementioned.

For more information:

Beechcraft Corporation
    9709 E. Central Avenue
    Wichita, KS 67206
    www.beechcraft.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.